New Life Parent & Toddler Group
New Life Parent & Toddler Group is for mothers and caregivers in the community with children ages 4 and under. The group meets during the school terms on Tuesdays from 9:30-11:00AM at the Heston Methodist Church Back Hall (opposite the Heston Community School).
Cost is 1.50 pound per child.
What Do We Care About?
We strive to meet specific needs of parents, grandparent and caregivers in the Heston area by
1. Providing a clean, safe, and comfortable environment.
2. Being a source of help and friendship.
3. Providing experiences and equipment that broaden young children's horizons.
4. Providing encouragement and resources for parents seeking help with parenting issues.
5. Adapting and assisting participants with special needs.
Our Parent and Toddler group has been serving moms and children in the community for over 10 years. For five years the group met at St. Mary's Hall near Norwood Green Park. In November 2004, the group moved to the current site. Our group is staffed by a dedicated group of volunteers. Over the years, our greatest strength has been the ability to create a warm friendly environment for the moms. We do not have a waiting list.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.